okmds-org

Re: [okmds-org] OKMDS KM-based approach to critical decision support

To: rich@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: OKMDS Organizing Committee <okmds-org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 19:51:21 -0800
Richard,    (01)

Thank you for the input. We will be starting an online discourse
around the OKMDS subject matter and some of the exploratory question
fairly soon. We shall definitely look forward to your active
participation there. I'll bring up your input at our next program
committee meeting as well.    (02)

By the way, is your company's product based on proprietary technology
or on open source technology? ... As you might already know, Ontolog
has an 'open' IPR policy[1], although we do make special provisions
for vendors of proprietary technology to showcase their ware on
occasions; therefore, this question is strictly for the sake of
Ontolog's programming consideration only.    (03)

[1] see: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nid32    (04)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy