okmds-convene

Re: [okmds-convene] "Making Better Strategic Decisions ..." - Thu 2007.1

To: Ontology in Kowledge Management & Decision Support <okmds-convene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: okmds-convene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ontolog-invitation@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Villano, Paul Ch CIV USA TRADOC" <paul.villano@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 15:56:16 -0500
Thanks to all who made this work.  It was great.  the end of the discussion
touched on a suggestion I was planning to make here.  Recommend something be
done for the Jan meeting in Second Life to utilize the space better.  Maybe in
addition to showing the slides have representations of what you are talking
about...websites, models, take away packages with URLs or POC names...something
in the 3D space that utilizes it better where there is a "bang for the buck"
for being in SL over a phonecon and looking at slides.  It seems funny that the
folks who are discussing different metaphors for knowledge still think we have
to be sitting in virtual chairs in front of virtual monitors and even our
avatars need to be dying a slow death by powerpoint (as we say in the army).
:)  Just a suggestion.    (01)