mini-series-org

Re: [EarthScienceOntolog] last mini-series session (5) - Wed 2012.12.12

To: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: EarthScienceOntolog Mini-series Planning <mini-series-org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Mike Dean <MDEAN@xxxxxxx>, Dave Kolas <dkolas@xxxxxxx>
From: Nancy Wiegand <wiegand@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 09:47:18 -0600
Hi all, especially Mike,
   I found a room with a Macintosh and a phone. Everything should work,
but in case it doesn't, someone else will have to moderate. Otherwise,
I'll moderate until the question session at the end. I don't think I've
been able to get up the chat on my own computer, so I don't know if I
can on this computer. So, maybe Mike can take over then. I'll check it
out now that everything is loaded. Last night, the slides weren't there yet.
       Nancy    (01)

Message Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/mini-series-org/
Community Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/wiki
Project homepage: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?EarthScienceOntolog    (03)