mini-series-org

Re: [EarthScienceOntolog] next earth science mini-series

To: Krishna Sinha <pitlab@xxxxxx>
Cc: EarthScienceOntolog Mini-series Planning <mini-series-org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 08:19:31 -0800
Great message, Krishna!    (01)

May I suggest you re-post this (in entirety) to the
"EarthScienceOntolog Mini-series Planning"
<mini-series-org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> mailing list, so that your message
can reach all members of the mini-series organizing team, and that
this conversation can get archived. Others on the organizing committee
will probably have other input too.    (02)

Thanks & regards. =ppy

Message Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/mini-series-org/
Community Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/wiki
Project homepage: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?EarthScienceOntolog    (010)