mini-series-org

Re: [EarthScienceOntolog] session-2 - Thu 2012.09.06 - preparation

To: Gary Berg-Cross <gbergcross@xxxxxxxxx>, Richard Hooper <RHooper@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Fox, Peter" <pfox@xxxxxxxxxx>, Stefano Nativi <stefano.nativi@xxxxxx>, Mattia Santoro <m.santoro@xxxxxxxxxx>, Naicong Li <naicong_li@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Philip Murphy <philip.murphy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Krzysztof Janowicz <jano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: EarthScienceOntolog Mini-series Planning <mini-series-org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 08:36:30 -0700
Dear All,    (01)

All your slides have now been uploaded and linked to the session page.
Please make a final review:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2012_09_06
... and tweak the page as you deem fit.    (02)

I trust we are ready! (Let me know otherwise.)    (03)

Again, please try to dial into the conference line a few minutes
early, especially if you are unfamiliar with the settings. All
necessary information to help you get connected should be at the top
of the session page now.    (04)

I shall look forward to a great session (starting in less than an
hour). Talk to you all then!    (05)

Regards. =ppy

Message Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/mini-series-org/
Community Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/wiki