mini-series-org

Re: [EarthScienceOntolog] 2nd organizing committee meeting (telecon)

To: EarthScienceOntolog Mini-series Planning <mini-series-org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 18:14:17 -0700
== REMINDER: ==    (01)

Our 2nd organizing committee meeting (conference call) is coming up tomorrow.    (02)

See dial-in details below.    (03)

I have also created the session workspace on the wiki for this
meeting. Please point your browser to that when dialing into the
meeting.
Goto:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?EarthScienceOntolog/GettingOrganized#nid3DGD
... Kindly review the agenda and add suggested items under "agenda
ideas" as you see fit.    (04)

Please also review the EarthScienceOntolog Mini-series homepage too
at: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?EarthScienceOntolog
... I have just added in the Mission and Program details from
KrishnaSinha and LeoObrst there (ref.
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/mini-series-org/2012-08/msg00000.html )    (05)

RSVP (regrets only ... especially if you haven't yet responded.)    (06)

Regards. =ppy

Message Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/mini-series-org/
Community Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/wiki
Project homepage: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?EarthScienceOntolog    (09)