iaoa-swao

Re: [iaoa-swao] IAOA/Ontology Forum conference bridge services? request

To: IAOA SemanticWeb-AppliedOntology SIG <iaoa-swao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Todd Schneider <tjschneider@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 18:48:48 -0400
Naicong,

I just looked over the URL for the comparison chart. The chart doesn't
seem up-to-date.

I've used four of the services listed, WebEx, AdobeConnect, GoToMeeting,
and Fuze. In general AdobeConnect is the worst of these four. WebEx usually
worked well but the audio failed to have limiting/compression. I've recently
been using Fuze and I like their audio the best.

For what Ontolog and IAOA do during meetings most of these meeting
services would meet the needs. Since the participants are worldwide use
of VOIP would seem critical.

Cheers.

Todd