iaoa-swao

Re: [iaoa-swao] IAOA/Ontology Forum conference bridge services? request

To: IAOA SemanticWeb-AppliedOntology SIG <iaoa-swao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Mike Dean <mdean@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 12:14:06 -0400
Here's some information on GoToMeeting, WebEx, and Skype:    (01)

        Mike    (02)

GoToMeeting Pro+ http://gotomeeting.org
up to 100 attendees
$672/year or $69/month
audio bridge, video conferencing, shared screen, chat
toll-based phone, VoIP
Mac, PC    (03)

WebEx Premium 100 http://webex.com
up to 100 attendees
$828/year or $89/month
audio bridge, video conferencing, shared screen, chat
toll-based phone VoIP
Windows, Mac, Linux    (04)

Skype http://skype.com
up to 25 for audio, 10 for video
free
audio bridge, video conferencing, shared screen, chat
VoIP
Windows, Mac, Linux    (05)

On Jun 16, 2014, at 12:07 PM, "Obrst, Leo J." <lobrst@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:    (06)

IAOA website: http://iaoa.org     (01)