iaoa-swao

Re: [iaoa-swao] IAOA Semantic Web Applied Ontology SIG: next meeting, Ma

To: iaoa-swao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Mike Bennett <mbennett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 17:12:30 +0000
Hi Frank, everyone,

All changes integrated I believe, in the attached. Best to double check.

I added the LOA website for Stefano. Should we await his agreement on that? (it's a public website and I think inclusion of such a site is in the spirit of what they usually look for here). I had also wondered whether I should include the EDM Council FIBO website rather than my own personal web page but I wasn't sure what the rules are here.

Amit Sheth is already in the list - are we waiting for confirmation / non confirmation from Leo that this is right?

If the confirmations above are "yes" then I think it's ready to go without further changes.

Best regards,

Mike