iaoa-swao

Re: [iaoa-swao] SWAO SIG Workshop proposal update 13, spreadsheet; also:

To: IAOA SemanticWeb-AppliedOntology SIG <iaoa-swao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Stefano Borgo <stefano.borgo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 21:45:01 +0100
Dear Leo,
here is a bio

Stefano Borgo has 15 year experience in top-level ontologies and in their applications to engineering, knowledge representation, and knowledge management. He co-authored the DOLCE ontology, is in the Editorial Board of Applied Ontology and is a member of the Executive Council (and previous secretary) of the IAOA.

my webpage hasn't been updated in years and since LOA is updating the whole website, it will not be updated soon
sorry about that

Stefano