iaoa-swao

Re: [iaoa-swao] SWAO SIG Workshop proposal update 13, spreadsheet; also:

To: IAOA SemanticWeb-AppliedOntology SIG <iaoa-swao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Mike Dean <mdean@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2014 22:54:01 -0400
> Just a reminder to the 3 chairs that we will need to put a short bio and your
>homepage on the proposal before submission:    (01)

Here's a (maybe too) short bio for me:    (02)

Mike Dean has worked with the Semantic Web and ontologies since 2000.  He
served on the W3C Web Ontology Working Group.  He is a member of IAOA.    (03)

My homepage is http://purl.org/net/mdean/    (04)

Thanks!    (05)

        Mike    (06)

Msg Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/iaoa-swao/
File-share: http://iaoa.cim3.net/file/work/SIG/SemanticWeb-AppliedOntology/
SIG Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?IAOA_SWAO_SIG
Activities Blog: http://iaoa-activities.blogspot.com/ ...(coming!)
To join: please email the SIG conveners or to: info[at]iaoa.org
IAOA website: http://iaoa.org     (01)