iaoa-swao

[iaoa-swao] FW: [workshop proposal v. 9] RE: IAOA - SWAO SIG - PC list f

To: "IAOA SemanticWeb-AppliedOntology SIG (iaoa-swao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <iaoa-swao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Obrst, Leo J." <lobrst@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 00:44:55 +0000
FYI. Resending to the SWAO SIG list.    (01)

Ok, folks, I:
- streamlined and slightly reformatted the latest version
- deleted the initial generic workshop requirements and the meta-comments in
some sections
- removed the PC list, expecting that we will put in PC members (from the
spreadsheet) as we receive confirmation
- added Elie and Andrea as PC chairs    (02)

Changes were accepted and now are turned off.    (03)

Please review, and if this looks good to everyone, it will be our submission.
At least, it will go to candidate PC members next, i.e., tomorrow.    (04)

Thanks,
Leo    (05)

Msg Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/iaoa-swao/
File-share: http://iaoa.cim3.net/file/work/SIG/SemanticWeb-AppliedOntology/
SIG Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?IAOA_SWAO_SIG
Activities Blog: http://iaoa-activities.blogspot.com/ ...(coming!)
To join: please email the SIG conveners or to: info[at]iaoa.org
IAOA website: http://iaoa.org     (01)