iaoa-general

[iaoa-general] FOIS proceedings now indexed on Thomson Reuters' Proceedi

To: IAOA general <iaoa-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Nicola Guarino <guarino@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 16:04:26 +0100
Dear all,    (01)

        I have the pleasure to announce that FOIS proceedings are now being
indexed on Thomson Reuters' Proceedings Citation Index. The list currently
includes FOIS 2008 and 2006 proceedings. FOIS 2010 is to be added as well, but
there is some lag time. Since 1998 (with the exception of 2001), the
proceedings of FOIS, the leading conference on Formal Ontology in Information
Systems, have been published by IOS Press as part of their series "Frontiers in
Artificial Intelligence in Applications" (FAIA), which includes also the
proceedings of the FOMI conference (Formal Ontology Meets Industry).    (02)

        Starting from 2010, the FOIS and FOMI conferences are being handled by
the IAOA, whose members have free online access  to the FOIS and FOMI
proceedings, as well as to the current and past issues of Applied Ontology. We
are pretty confident that Applied Ontology will be also indexed by Thomoson
Reuters very soon.    (03)

All the best,    (04)

Nicola Guarino
President, IAOA    (05)