iaoa-education

Re: [iaoa-education] IAOA Terminology Project - Update

To: IAOA Education Committee <iaoa-education@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "iaoa-education-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <iaoa-education-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Francesca Quattri <quattri.francesca@xxxxxxxxx>, "tjschneider@xxxxxxxxx" <tjschneider@xxxxxxxxx>
From: "QUATTRI, Francesca [11901993r]" <francesca.quattri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 06:37:43 +0000
Hi Adam and Todd,

apologies for my very late reply.
Thank you for your latest comments on the matter.

Despite my sincere interest in the project, I need to reconsider my position given the amount of work waiting for me in the upcoming months.

I'd be grateful if you could inform me about the latest news on the project. Hopefully, I might eventually be able to dig hands into it.

Regards,

Francesca