iaoa-education

Re: [iaoa-education] [iaoa-infrastructure] IAOA Summer Institute 2011

To: IAOA Infrastructure <iaoa-infrastructure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: IAOA Education Committee <iaoa-education@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Stefano Borgo <borgo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 16:12:55 +0100
Dear Leo, Werner et al.,
I'd like to attend if there is a chance.
Happy new year to all
-S    (01)

On 30 Dec 2010, at 18:38, Obrst, Leo J. wrote:    (02)

Msg Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/iaoa-education/
Committee File-share: http://iaoa.cim3.net/file/work/Committee/Education/
Committee Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?IaoaEducation
Activities Blog: http://iaoa-activities.blogspot.com/ ...(coming!)