health-ont

[health-ont] FYI: [HL7-OMG HSSP] Ontology Scope Statement

To: health-ont@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Ed Dodds <dodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 07:32:45 -0600

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Clifford Thompson <cliff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 6:13 AM
Subject: Fwd: Ontology Scope Statement
To: Services Oriented Architecture <soa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, healthcare omg <healthcare@xxxxxxx>

fyi

Cliff
Best Regards,

Clifford Thompson
CTO
OntoSolutions LLC
704.257.4422
cliff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://ontosolutions.com
http://semanticarch.com/wordpress

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Ontology Scope Statement
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 00:44:56 -0500
From: Davis, John M. <Mike.Davis@xxxxxx>
To: <security@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
CC: Rubin, Ken <ken.rubin@xxxxxxx>, <don.mon@xxxxxxxxx>

Following up on our joint with EHR and as discussed in the security meetings and during Q4 on Thurs, I’ve uploaded a draft Security/Privacy Ontology Project Scope statement.  We will discuss on our Tues 1PM Eastern Call (Phone Number: 770-657-9270     Passcode: 845692).  We would like to approve the scope statement for this project for submission to our steering division.

http://www.hl7.org/Library/Committees/secure/HL7%20Project%20Scope%20Statement%20v2010Jan%20Security%20and%20Privacy%20Ontology.doc

I’ve talked with Ken Rubin (SOA) who has already submitted such a project to our steering division.  He and I agree that the purpose of these two projects are in fact different and warrant separate work.  We will, however, collaborate on tools, methodologies and of course the security/privacy ontology will be of direct benefit to the PASS security efforts.

Please provide comments prior to the meeting so that I can incorporate.

Regards, Mike Davis, CISSP

Department of Veterans Affairs

CHIO Emerging Health Technologies

Security Architect

760-632-0294

To access the Archives of this or other lists or change your list settings and information, go to: http://www.hl7.org/listservice

--
Ed Dodds
Communication Strategist, Web Developer, Writer