health-ont

[health-ont] Collaborators for creation of Health Ontology based on Vist

To: "[health-ont]" <health-ont@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: David Whitten <whitten@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 23:29:16 -0500
I am looking for collaborators willing to be
involved in some work making the ontology
implicit in the Department of Veteran's Affairs
VistA Hospital Information System an explicit
ontology coded in an explicit ontology.    (01)

This will be a learning experience, and I expect
that the work will be documented on a website,
probably http://www.vistapedial.com    (02)

I am doing this work as a volunteer, but would
not object to collaborators who are able to find
funding through research grants or other means.    (03)

If you are interested, please call or write me,
David Whitten,  whitten@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(713) 870-3834    (04)

Thank you,
Dave