health-ont

[health-ont] Healthcare Informatics Panel Discussion 2 Transcript Page

To: health-ont@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Rex Brooks <rexb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 16:42:35 -0800
Hi Folks,    (01)

Following the suggestion made by Peter, I have created a page for the
transcript, which can be used for editing it.    (02)

http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?HealthcareInformaticsSession2Transcript    (03)

I also added a link to the Conference Call page    (04)

http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2005_11_03    (05)

Please note that the wiki automatically archives the edits and you
can see them by clicking on the "Recent Changes" link at the top of
the page.    (06)

Regards,
Rex
--