health-ont

[health-ont] RE: Nov.3 Healthcare Informatics Panel Discussion; WAS: RE

To: "Chute, Christopher G., M.D." <chute@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: health-ont@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Rex Brooks <rexb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 09:56:24 -0700
Thanks Chris,    (01)

It will be 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Pacific Time, 1:30 p.m. to 3:30
p.m. Eastern Time.    (02)

Hope you can fit it in, and even if you need to leave early or join
late, we would be glad to accommodate you.    (03)

Thanks,
Rex    (04)

--
Community Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?NhinRfi    (06)