health-ont

Re: [health-ont] AHIC Nomination committee suggestion

To: "[health-ont]" <health-ont@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 14:40:48 -0700
Forwarding Dr. Anthony Cheung's support of the nomination:    (01)

//
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 14:09:06 -0700
To: Peter.Yim@xxxxxxxx, Bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Dr. Anthony T. Cheung" <atcheung@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: AHIC    (02)

I agree with both email from you (Peter and Bob).  I  support,
with great enthusiasm and without any reservation, the nomination
of Dr. Mark Musen to the AHIC Committee.    (03)

Please feel free to use my name in any support document that you
may to prepare or submit.    (04)

Dr. Anthony Tze-Wai Cheung
Professor of Clinical Pathology
Vice Chair for Research
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
University of California, Davis School of Medicine    (05)

Mail:
Research-III Building, Suite 3400
University of California, Davis Medical Center
4645 Second Avenue
Sacramento, CA 95817, USA    (06)

Tel:
(916) 734-3855    [Office]