health-ont

[health-ont] Re: Updated Draft Presentation for Hopefully February 23rd

To: Bob Smith <robsmith5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, 'Kurt Conrad' <conrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: 'Brand Niemann' <niemann.brand@xxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 12:40:53 -0800
Bob & Kurt,    (01)

Thanks. Appreciate the effort to put more work on the draft
presentation. Let's make sure the key tenets of our NHIN-RFI
response thesis gets conveyed too.   -ppy    (02)

All,    (03)

We never documented our mission in this exercise ... therefore, I
went ahead and did a first draft for this immediate effort:    (04)

   "Joint Ontolog-SICoP Pilot / Demo / Presentation -- to convey
to policy makers, the thesis of Ontolog's NHIN-RFI response, and
to explore how SICoP & Ontolog can better contribute,
collaboratively, to the NHIN initiative."    (05)

It's posted at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?HealthOntologyMapping#nid0269     (06)

Feel free to comment and suggest enhancements.    (07)

Cheers.  -ppy

Msg Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/health-ont/
Community Files: http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/health-ont/NHIN-RFI/
To  Post: mailto:health-ont@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx