health-ont

Re: [health-ont] Comments on Time concepts in HL7

To: "[health-ont]" <health-ont@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Patrick Cassidy <cassidy@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 22:13:02 -0800
Pat et al.,    (01)

I've uploaded your file to our document repository.    (02)

I have also captured a few pages showing the WordNet mapping (to
SUMO) for the term "time", as well as the various SUMO
representations on: time, TimePoint, TimePosition, TimeMeasure,
TimeInterval & TimeDuration (as they are expressed in KIF).    (03)

To facilitate tomorrow's review, I've put links to them at
tomorrow's work session wiki page under:    (04)

http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?HealthOntologyMapping/ConferenceCall_2005_02_11#nid085    (05)

Cheers.  -ppy

Msg Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/health-ont/
Community Files: http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/health-ont/NHIN-RFI/