health-ont

[health-ont] Health Ontology Mapping - Project Kick-off [was - Re: Need

To: Bob Smith <robsmith5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'[health-ont] '" <health-ont@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 12:45:24 -0800
Good suggestions, Bob.    (01)

1. I have starting a wiki page for this potential pilot project. See:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?HealthOntologyMapping    (02)

2. As for the meeting, I have set up the call for Tue 2005.02.01 10:30am
PST / 1:30pm EST. See:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?HealthOntologyMapping/ConferenceCall_2005_02_01    (03)

Anyone interested to participate and contribute (or observe) are welcomed.    (04)

RSVP. Sign yourselves up on the wiki pages mentioned above.    (05)

Regards.  -ppy

Msg Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/health-ont/
Community Files: http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/health-ont/NHIN-RFI/
To  Post: mailto:health-ont@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx