health-ont

RE: [health-ont] Re: Need Help with Health Domains Ontology (Followup on

To: <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>, "'[health-ont] '" <health-ont@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Bob Smith" <robsmith5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 09:01:04 -0800
Hello Peter,    (01)

Thanks for the alert about "some concrete work".    (02)

Extending that metaphor, construction projects, if they are to have a good
chance of success, begins with a proposal design phase where the primary
project objectives, expected results, roles and relationships are discussed
until convergence is cemented sufficiently.    (03)

Two suggestions: 1) can you setup a Phase Two Project Planning page, and
                 2) can you arrange a scheduled conference call    (04)

It is possible and feasible to hold a phone conference call on Monday or
Tuesday of next week, and to begin thinking about a project agenda page on
which those interested can post key questions, possible ambiguities,
statements of interests and capabilities, etc.?    (05)

Thanks    (06)

Bob    (07)