health-ont

[health-ont] Draft Response to NHIN_RFI

To: "Health-Ont" <health-ont@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Bob Smith" <Bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 19:19:39 -0800

Hello,

Attached is the current Draft Response to Dr. Brailer’s RFI.

This document introduces Ontolog, states our thesis, replies to Part A questions,  and sets the groundwork for responses to Part B and C questions.

The “B” Team is devoting time early tomorrow to receiving your inputs and completing open and appropriate parts of Parts B and C.

Please review and add comments highlighted  RED LINE so that we can include your suggested changes. We expect to make one last revision,

If needed, please call me at 714 536 1084

Thanks,

Bob Smith

.

Msg Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/health-ont/