cctont-imp

Re: [cctont-imp] status of my contribution to the CCTONT stuff

To: CCT Ontology Implementation <cctont-imp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 19:41:41 -0800
Thank you for the contribution, Peter.    (01)

I've been out all day today, and will be for the next two days also.
I'll try my best to spend some time studying your input before our
Thursday call.
Please work out the details with Adam Pease as to how your new KIF-based
contribution (by the time they're ready) can be presented along with
what Adam has got so far.    (02)

 > ... put these on the wiki.... Can I even do that ?    (03)

[ppy] Of course, everyone can write-on/edit any ontolog-wiki page.  You
might consider posting your input (in prose) under one of these two pages:    (04)

http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?CctRepresentation/CctRep_Recommendation
or
  http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?CctRepresentation/CctRep_Feedback
do start a new section (or even a new page) if none seem appropriate.    (05)

The KIF-based ontologies can be uploaded to:    (06)

  http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/CCT-Representation/wip/  (for
work-in-progress)
or
  http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/ontology/UBLONT/ (for something for
release to community/public review)    (07)

See: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ToolsCollaboration#nid024
for details on the (one-time) set up on the WebDAV connectivity. Feel
free to email me if you have any question.    (08)

Thanks & regards.  -ppy

Peter Denno wrote Mon, 8 Nov 2004 19:49:22 -0500:    (010)

To  Post: mailto:cctont-imp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Msg Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/cctont-imp/
Community Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?CctRepresentation
Community Files: http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/CCT-Representation/