cctont-imp

[cctont-imp] status of my contribution to the CCTONT stuff

To: cctont-imp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Peter Denno <peter.denno@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 19:49:22 -0500
Hi,    (01)

The attached files describe where I am with this work now. Abstract.txt are
some ideas on what might be the point of this exercise. cct.kif is a
metamodel of the CCTs. It really doesn't say anything that Adam hasn't
already said. And only includes CCTs not BIE etc.. incoterms.kif is a start
(really rough, they all are) at what a Code List might look like. It is
nothing but the text definitions right now. The Abstract gives you an idea
how it might fit in.    (02)

Sorry that I didn't have time to put these on the wiki.... Can I even do
that ?    (03)

--
Best Regards,
- Peter     (04)

Peter Denno
National Institute of Standards and Technology,
Manufacturing System Integration Division,
100 Bureau Drive, Mail Stop 8260             Tel: +1 301-975-3595
Gaithersburg, MD, USA 20899-8260             FAX: +1 301-975-4694    (05)

To  Post: mailto:cctont-imp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Msg Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/cctont-imp/
Community Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?CctRepresentation
Community Files: http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/CCT-Representation/