cctont-imp

Re: [cctont-imp] Re: CCT-SUMO mappings

To: CCT Ontology Implementation <cctont-imp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 17:24:50 -0700
I've booked the Fri 7/2 10am (California time) call already. Guess those
who might be joining us at the call has already received the
"invitation" separately. To avoid confusion, ... that call is going to
be ON, unless we mutually decide otherwise (see below).    (01)

That said, I am real happy to have had an exchange with Tim McGrath just
now ... he is back in Western Australian already (after a trip to
China). He can actually join us at the call, if it is scheduled at a
more "firendly" time (its 1:00am in the morning, as it is now ... and
that is "not firendly" by any standard, I guess). He suggested that any
time after 5pm California time (8am in Western Australia; and 8:00pm
EDT) should work for him even this Friday (Saturday for him).    (02)

Question: (particularly to Adam & Garret) ...    (03)

(a) should we continue to do our Fri 7/2 10am PDT call, and consider
doing another short one to sync up with Tim again at 5pm (PDT) that
afternoon, or    (04)

(b) consider rescheduling the 10am to a 5pm PDT call that day (Fri
2004.07.02)?    (05)

Of course, either option is predicated on the availability of both you
guys (Adam & Garret). I am OK with both options (a) & (b).    (06)

Please advise what you think, Adam & Garret ... others too, if you had
planned to join in the call this Friday.    (07)

Thanks & regards.  -ppy

Adam Pease wrote Sat, 26 Jun 2004 19:03:59 -0700:    (09)