bsp-forum

Re: [bsp-forum] Colors

To: BSP Forum <bsp-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Kimon Onuma <ko@xxxxxxxxx>
From: "Considine, Toby (Campus Services IT)" <Toby.Considine@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 06:22:17 -0400

Others: Possibly some overlap

Regulated space (i.e. special requirements by regulation) (Pharma storage, animal quarters, etc)

Catering space

Kitchen space

Is a restaurant a mix of catering/kitchen? Is it a mix of commercial/kitchen?

Storage/warehouse/”Don’t melt the chocolate”

Shop space/Manufacturing

Would the purpose list from GBXML be a good lens, as each use there relates to one or more services, beginning of IDM…

"When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us." -- Alexander Graham Bell

Toby Considine

Chair, OASIS oBIX TC
Facilities Technology Office
University of North Carolina