bsp-forum

Re: [bsp-forum] BSP Kick-off 2008.05.09 [was - Re: Fwd: Re: BIM>GIS Semt

To: BSP Forum <bsp-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Rex Brooks <rexb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 17:20:28 -0700
On the chance that you do get internet access, Michelle:    (01)

Date:           Friday, May 09, 2008     (02)

                         Start Time:    10:00 AM Pacific Daylight
Time
                                                         End Time:
        10:55 AM Pacific Daylight Time     (03)

                         Dial-in Number:
        1-605-475-6300 (Midwest)     (04)

Access Code:    58284    (05)

I will also call you tomorrow morning, unless I hear/read someone
else has done so by then.    (06)

Cheers,
Rex    (07)

>RE: Attendance for BSP first telecon:  Friday, May 8th at 10am PDT/ 1pm EDT.
>
>Alas, I want to attend, but shall only commit to a medium-low
>probability of attendance.
>
>As I shall be in various locations in Iowa between 5pm CDT Thursday
>and late Sunday night, I may not have Internet access.
>
>If someone could call my cell phone and give me the call in number and
>code, I'd have a bit higher probability of attendance.
>
>My cell # is: 612 703-9825.
>
>Best regards,
>
>Michelle
>

>On 5/7/08, Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>  I have a prior engagement ... but since I am only an 'observer,'
>>  please go ahead without me.
>>
>>  Thanks &  regards.  =ppy
>>  --
>>

>>  On Wed, May 7, 2008 at 8:22 AM, Rex Brooks <rexb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>  > How is Friday 10:00 a.m. for everyone? This was Bob's suggestion to
>>  >  me yesterday afternoon, and I just got to it this morning, so I'm
>>  >  asking now. I think Bob can set up the call, but since I do this for
>>  >  another group, I'd appreciate letting someone else have the pleasure.
>>  >  ;-)
>>  >
>>  >  Cheers,
>>  >  Rex
>>

>>  >  At 1:03 PM -0400 5/6/08, Deborah MacPherson wrote:
>>  >  >Hi Bob and all -
>>  >  >
>>  >  > ...[snip]...
>>  >  >
>>  >  >Last, what about a kick off call - what about some time this Friday?
>>  >  >
>>  >  >Deborah

Rex Brooks
President, CEO