RE: [ontolog-forum] The Open-edi Business Transaction Ontology

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "McCarthy, William" <mccarthy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 10:00:21 -0400

On the Ontolog conference call last week, Bob Smith volunteered me for a slot at the proposed Ontolog face-to-face on 24 July 2006 to talk about my ISO work with the Open-edi Business Transaction Ontology.  Some people said that they were not familiar with the work (which I reviewed in an Ontolog forum last year) and asked that I make a copy of the latest version available.

Here is the link:

            http://www.msu.edu/user/mccarth4/15944-4.doc

Any comments or suggestions would of course be much appreciated.

Bill McCarthy

Department of Accounting & Information Systems

Michigan State University

East Lansing, MI 48824

517-432-2913

mccarthy@xxxxxxxxxxx