health-ont

RE: [health-ont] Healthcare Informatics Panel Discussion Transcript

To: "[health-ont] " <health-ont@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Cassidy,Patrick J." <pcassidy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 14:12:53 -0400
Rex,
  Great job on the transcript.
  I edited the part where I talked about the upper ontology, to make it
more coherent, and to give the proper journal reference.  It makes for
easier reading in the edited version.  You may want to note in the
transcript that it was edited, which is fine by me.
   I didn't turn on tracking changes, but if you need that, I ca redo
it easily.    (01)

   Pat     (02)

Patrick Cassidy
MITRE Corporation