Calendar of Relevant Calls that may be of Professional Interest to the Ontolog Community with Deadlines in 2011 (2LXV)
Ontolog members are invited to post relevant calls, requests and solicitations
(like call-for-papers, requests-for-information (RFI), solicitation-for-grant-proposals,
call-for-collaboration-partners, call-for-team-members, ... etc.)
on open events, open competition or other open processes on this page, for the
general interest of our members and the ontology community-at-large.
Ontolog members: please post if you are involved (organizing, presenting) at the event.
Please do not post information on 'member-only' or 'private' calls.
A short entry, in reverse chronological order of the deadline date should be made.
(Please refer to other entries as examples, and keep the format consistent.)
Please make sure you include a link pointing to the event website (where more details can be found)
as well as your name and contact, or a point contact for further information (if that's not you).
The Ontolog co-conveners reserve the right to remove any entry that they deem inappropriate. =ppy/2006.11.03 T (2LXW)
Deadline in Q4/2011 (2LXH)
- ... (insert entries here) (2LXI)
Deadline in Q3/2011 (2LXJ)
- - 1st ACM SIGSPATIAL International Workshop on Spatial Semantics and Ontologies (SSO),
November 1, 2011, (held in conjunction with ACM SIGSPATIAL GIS 2011), Chicago, Illinois, USA, see http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?SocopWorkshops/Spatial_Semantics_And_Ontologies_2011 (2LXK)
- Paper Submission: extended now to August 19, 2011 (2VZE)
- Acceptances: Sept. 16, 2011 (2VZF)
- Camera Ready: October 3, 2011 (2VZG)
Deadline in Q2/2011 (2LXL)
- DESI IV Workshop - ICAIL 2011 Workshop on Setting Standards for Searching Electronically Stored Information in Discovery Proceedings - 6-June-2011 - University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA, USA - see: http://www.umiacs.umd.edu/~oard/desi4/ (2LXM)
- Research papers due: April 1, 2011 (2LXN)
- Position papers due: April 22, 2011 (2LXO)
- Notification for research papers: April 22, 2011 (2LXP)
- Preliminary Agenda posted: May 9, 2011 (2LXQ)
- Workshop: June 6, 2011 (2LXR)
Deadline in Q1/2011 (2LXS)