Calendar of Relevant Calls that may be of Professional Interest to the Ontolog Community with Deadlines in 2010 (26MC)
Ontolog members are invited to post relevant calls, requests and solicitations
(like call-for-papers, requests-for-information (RFI), solicitation-for-grant-proposals,
call-for-collaboration-partners, call-for-team-members, ... etc.)
on open events, open competition or other open processes on this page, for the
general interest of our members and the ontology community-at-large.
Ontolog members: please post if you are involved (organizing, presenting) at the event.
Please do not post information on 'member-only' or 'private' calls.
A short entry, in reverse chronological order of the deadline date should be made.
(Please refer to other entries as examples, and keep the format consistent.)
Please make sure you include a link pointing to the event website (where more details can be found)
as well as your name and contact, or a point contact for further information (if that's not you).
The Ontolog co-conveners reserve the right to remove any entry that they deem inappropriate. =ppy/2006.11.03 T (26MD)
Deadline in Q4/2010 (26MF)
Deadline in Q3/2010 (26MG)
Deadline in Q2/2010 (26MH)
- 15-May-2010 - SASFA 2010: Semantic Agent Systems: Foundations and Applications, an edited book project with Springer. Contributions from research experts and practitioners are being solicited for an edited volume in the series Studies in Computational Intelligence (http://www.springer.com/series/7092) by Springer-Verlag. This is a fast-track publication opportunity. (2E0R)
- Important Dates: (2E0S)
- Chapter Submission Deadline: May 15, 2010 (2F3X)
- Completion of First-Round Reviews: July 15, 2010 (2F3Y)
- Revised Chapters Due: August 5, 2010 (2F3Z)
- Final Publication Materials Due: August 20, 20. (2F40)
Paper submission deadline is May 15, 2010. (2E0T)
Deadline in Q1/2010 (26MI)
- 29-March-2010 - ESAS 2010: 5th IEEE International Workshop on Engineering Semantic Agent Systems, in conjunction with the 34th IEEE Annual International Computer Software and Applications Conference (COMPSAC 2010), Seoul, South Korea. Dates: July 19-23, 2010. Main theme: Engineering Computationally Smarter Environments through MAS & Semantic Technologies. Paper submission deadline is March 29, 2010 (final extension). Proceedings by the IEEE Computer Society Press - ($) - see: Registration menu tab at http://conferences.computer.org/compsac/2010/ (2E0Q)