[uos-convene] Re: REPLY-TO-ALL not working

To: "Uschold, Michael F" <michael.f.uschold@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Upper Ontology Summit convention <uos-convene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 08:47:31 -0800
Sorry, Mike ... I looked. But there is no configuration option
(on this implementation of the mailing list program ... note that
we didn't write this software) to allow me to 'add' that back in.    (01)

That said ... if the original sender is actually someone on the
[uos-convene] list, he/she will get the response back through the
list distribution anyway -- which means you should not have had
to add the sender back in, manually. Maybe that's why the
programmers did it that way in the first place ... and if he/she
is not a list member, that person would not have been able to
post anyway.    (02)

Please bear with the inconvenience for now ... apologies, again.    (03)

=ppy

Community Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?UpperOntologySummit    (05)