RE: [uos-convene] Technical feasibility of Interrelating upperontologies

To: "Upper Ontology Summit convention" <uos-convene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Uschold, Michael F" <michael.f.uschold@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 12:19:25 -0800
This is great input, I suggest we do this, or something very similar.      (01)

There are two great things about this proposal:
1. "This is a well-posed problem with a definite solution; it is not a
matter of philosophical differences."
2. It is the right thing to do.    (02)

Well done , Michael!    (03)

Mike    (04)