Re: [uom-ontology-std] Ontolog Panel Discussion: Advancing the UoM_Ontol

To: uom-ontology-std <uom-ontology-std@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 13:20:24 -0800
One last reminder ... RSVP for participation at the virtual session
tomorrow (Thu Nov-19), if you haven't already.    (01)

Also, please review the draft charter for OASIS QUOMOS TC (ref. Howard
Mason's post:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/uom-ontology-std/2009-11/msg00006.html
) and do indicate your intent to be on the OASIS TC as well upon its
formation (by responding to Howard's thread.)    (02)

Regards.  =ppy