[uom-ontology-std] update to UN/ECE Rec. 20 released

To: uom-ontology-std <uom-ontology-std@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 02:21:45 -0800
Howard and All,    (01)

Thank you, Howard ... I've posted a link to this updated document at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?UoM#nid244B    (02)

ALL:  please review the above .. .also, please help check and continue
to populate relevant content to our UoM Resources & References page
at: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?UoM    (03)

Regards.  =ppy