Re: [uom-ontology-std] Proceedings: UoM Ontology Standard - Workshop at

To: Laurent Liscia <laurent.liscia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Steve Ray <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, uom-ontology-std <uom-ontology-std@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 10:04:31 -0800
Thank you for the kind words, Laurent. And, thanks to Jamie for being
there and giving us all the pointers.    (01)

We have the entire UoM_Ontology_Standard team (and their
organizations) to congratulate! ... [ Told you before that we have a
"dream team" on the case! :-) ] ... It's their brilliant and hard work
through, literally, the decades past, plus their generosity to make
available those work, that is allowing this to happen! ... so, as
Laurent instructed, here goes: OASIS says, THANK YOU, EVERYONE!    (02)

We shall look forward to having this project as one of our
poster-children for realizing SteveRay and everyone at
OntologySummit2009's moving the world "Toward Ontology-based
Standards" vision.    (03)

Hopefully, this is one of many more in our collaboration to come.    (04)

Best.  =ppy