Re: [uom-ontology-std] Moving Forward on the UoM Standard Ontologyinitia

To: "Rijgersberg, Hajo" <Hajo.Rijgersberg@xxxxxx>, uom-ontology-std <uom-ontology-std@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 18:25:34 -0700
Hajo and All,    (01)

For those who are unfamiliar with the process, the virtual events held
under the Ontolog Forum setting, are open to everyone (subject to
compliance with our IPR policy - ref.
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nid32),
free-of-charge, and that one would only need a phone and an Internet
browser to participate. Note that proceedings from those sessions
(including slides, audio recording, instant message exchanges, etc.)
will be archived and made available from the respective session pages
on the OntologWiki.    (02)

> [HR]  Hopefully we can and will also carry on the discussions
> via e-mail.    (03)

[ppy]  of course!    (04)

Regards.  =ppy    (05)

Peter Yim