Re: [uom-ontology-std] forum creation announcement

To: uom-ontology-std@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 19:58:33 -0700
Folks,    (01)

I take pleasure in announcing that this [uom-ontology-std] mailing
list, as well as the other workspaces for the Quantity and Unit of
Measure Ontology-based Standard initiative is now online.    (02)

Please start making use of this to move this initiative forward. If
there are other individuals you can think of that will be interested
to join us in this effort, please alert them and invite them to
subscribe to this mailing list (by sending a blank email to
<uom-ontology-std-join [at] ontolog.cim3.net>).    (03)

Also, if there are pertinent messages posted earlier to the
[ontology-summit] list that (you feel) should also be collected here,
please take the initiative to forward them over (for archival
purposes).    (04)

Feel free to email me if there is any question.    (05)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy    (06)

On behalf of the (2009.06.19) UoM Panel Session Organizers,
  Ed Barkmeyer
  Howard Mason
  Frank Olken
  Steve Ray