uom-ontology-admin

Re: [uom-ontology-admin] OASIS QUOMOS TC membership

To: uom-ontology-admin <uom-ontology-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Mary McRae <mary.mcrae@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Scott McGrath <scott.mcgrath@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Joel Bender <jjb5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 08:26:43 -0500
Peter Yim wrote:    (01)

> I just checked the QUOMOS TC membership roster, and noted that the
> only people on the roster (as of this writing) are:    (02)

Lawyers to the left of me, lawyers to the right, armed with only my patience,
good humor and scathing sarcasm, some time ago I had boldly thrust myself into
the tangled web of "looks all right with me but contact this other group that
will refer you to someone about this".    (03)

My OASIS Membership Application remains in a review process within Cornell, I
look forward to rejoining everyone at the next opportunity.    (04)

   There never was much hope, just a fools hope.
        - Gandalf, Lord of the Rings: Return of the King    (05)

Joel    (06)