uom-ontology-admin

Re: [uom-ontology-admin] UoM coordination meeting - Mon 2009.12.07

To: uom-ontology-admin <uom-ontology-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 09:42:46 -0800
Thanks again for those who joined us at the session today - PatHayes
(chair), HansPeter_de_Koning, SteveRay, DavidLeal, PeterYim (scribe).
We had a relatively short, but productive technical session,
addressing two fresh issues.    (01)

Proceedings (including notes and the full mp3 audio archive) are now available
under:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?UoM_Ontology_Standard/GettingOrganized#nid24ET
... kindly review and make any necessary edits as you deem fit.    (02)

Our next coordination all will be at the same time, next Monday (Dec-14.)    (03)

Talk to you then.  =ppy