uom-ontology-admin

Re: [uom-ontology-admin] [uom-ontology-std] UoM Ontology Standard - Work

To: Gunther Schadow <gschadow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Mason, Howard (UK)" <howard.mason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, uom-ontology-admin <uom-ontology-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 12:33:01 -0700
Hi Gunther,    (01)

That is unfortunately, indeed! We'll miss you at the meeting.    (02)

Ref. the agenda:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?UoM_Ontology_Standard/Workshop_2009_10_30#nid22GX
... would you consider calling in
(http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?UoM_Ontology_Standard/Workshop_2009_10_30)
during crucial segments of the day to weigh in, please. (Do let us
know if and when you are online!)    (03)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy