uom-ontology-admin

Re: [uom-ontology-admin] The QUDV model

To: edbark@xxxxxxxx
Cc: uom-ontology-admin <uom-ontology-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 13:03:14 -0700
Thanks, Ed.    (01)

I've uploaded* it
to:http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/resource/reference/UoM_Ontology_Standard/QUDV-Annex-C4-C5--OMG-SysML-v1-2_Oct-2009.pdf    (02)

... and linked to it from the wiki at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?UoM#nid22TP    (03)

*(to those who are unfamiliar with this part of the Ontolog process)
Please note that we make a distinction in where we put stuff in our
shared-file workspace, in:    (04)

  ** artifacts created by members of this community (where we would
have IPR) will be put
      under http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/ ... and,    (05)

  ** artifacts with IPR from outside this community (but we are still
entitled to re-publish) will be put
      under http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/resource/    (06)

Regards.  =ppy