sio-dev

[sio-dev] Fwd: OOR Team Conference Call - Fri 2010.04.16

To: "[sio-dev] discussion" <sio-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 11:16:25 -0700
SIO folks ...  please join us at the upcoming call this Friday if you can.    (01)

Among other things, we would want to come up with more clarity as to
what should be discussed under SIO and/or OOR mailing lists. We might
possibly start a fix meeting schedule for SIO-dev work.    (02)

Some discussion about the Eclipse development platform and IPR issues
might also be coming up too.    (03)

Talk to you then ... RSVP!    (04)

Best.  =ppy