oor-users

Re: [oor-users] OOR project update

To: Dalia E Varanka <dvaranka@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: Gary Berg-Cross <gbergcross@xxxxxxxxx>, support@xxxxxxx
From: Mike Dean <mdean@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 16:56:17 -0400
> I was poking around the SOCOP OOP and I created a project. Then I noticed a
>typo, so I clicked on Edit Project, I corrected the typo and probably clicked
>on 'submit' instead of 'update.'
> Now I've got 2 Topography projects in the OOR. Is it possible to delete one?     (01)

Dalia,    (02)

I took ownership of the first project and renamed it to SOCoP (which I probably
should have added earlier).  You should be able to continue to work with the
remaining Topography project.    (03)

For the benefit of others, I expected to be able to at least delete the project
using the admin interface, but found I had to resort to mysql.    (04)

        Mike    (05)