oor-nsf07601

Re: [oor-nsf07601] Draft Proposal: Executive Summary

To: <oor-nsf07601@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Obrst, Leo J." <lobrst@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 02:07:07 -0400

[ *** This list is for use by the OOR nsf-07061 team only - please do not share
or forward message without consent from the team! *** ]    (01)

This is a very good summary, Ken. Thank you and K for taking the lead on this.

Leo
Dr. Leo Obrst, MITRE, Information Semantics, lobrst@xxxxxxxxx, 703-983-6770