oor-nsf07601

Re: [oor-nsf07601] Proposal team members

To: oor-nsf07601 <oor-nsf07601@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, oor-nsf07601@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: kgoodier@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 19:16:36 +0000

[ *** This list is for use by the OOR nsf-07061 team only - please do not share
or forward message without consent from the team! *** ]    (01)

Ken -    (02)

I am sure you are busy with mid terms - let me know if you need my help with
this task.    (03)

From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>

http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OpenOntologyRepository_Proposal/Nsf_07601    (05)