Re: [oor-forum] our next OOR meeting - Tue 2014.07.15

To: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2014 15:19:13 -0700
.
Re: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OOR/ConferenceCall_2014_07_15    (01)

= REMINDER =    (02)

Our regular monthly OOR Team meeting is coming up next Tuesday.    (03)

== Date: Tuesday, 15-July-2014 ==    (04)

Start time: 7:00am PDT / 10:00am EDT / 4:00pm CEST / 3:00pm BST / 14:00 UTC
* worldclock:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=7&day=10&year=2014&hour=7&min=0&sec=0&p1=224
* Duration: ~1.5 Hour    (05)

Dial-in:
* Phone (US): +1 (425) 440-5100 ... Conference ID: 843758#
* Skype: call "joinconference" ... Conference ID: 843758#    (06)

Chat-space for the call will be at:
http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/oor_20140715    (07)

Agenda and other meeting details are on the developing session page at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OOR/ConferenceCall_2014_07_15    (08)

Items to be discussed include (but not limited to):
* Review OOR priorities, focus and strategy    (4E3R)
* Follow-ups relating to PeterYim's retirement    (4E3S)
* Taking inventory of Ontology Repository instances that are in the
OOR network    (4E3T)
* Scheduling of OOR Events    (4E3U)
* Member activities updates    (4E3V)
* ... (add yours)    (09)

Please add any other item (besides the above and stock items for this
monthly call) under the "Agenda Ideas" section on the session page, or
by responding to thus thread.    (010)

Talk to you all, then! ... RSVP!    (011)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy    (012)

For the session co-chairs
Mike Dean & Peter Yim
--    (013)